Our sailboat Java is for sale
A sportive, classic sailing yacht which is very suitable for short and long sailing trips with a family. The boat has already sailed twice around the Atlantic ocean and is therefor very well equipped. The rigging is setup so she can easily be sailed singlehanded. She is well maintained and had a lot of work done in 2016.
It is a comfortable boat for living on it and a wonderful boat for sailing, for the last couple years she provided us the means to realize our dream live of cruising with our family. Not it is the time for the next one to undo the docking lines and stand behind the helm.
The boat is currently in the Caribbean but can be delivered in Europe the summer of next year.
Asking price is €45.000,-
- Length 40ft, width 12ft, depth 6ft
- Build in 1983
- Hull material is fiberglass
- 3 cabins, 8 berths
- Weight 7.5t
- 320L water in stainless steel tanks
- Fuel 80L in stainless steel tank + 80L in jerrycans
- 2.6m zodiac dinghy with 2017 mercury two stroke 5hp outboard
- Electrical windlass
- Rocna anchor + 150ft of 10mm chain
- 2 spare anchors + 30ft of chain
- Vast supply of landlines and fenders
- Force 10 stove with 2 burners and an oven
- Full kitchen supply
- Jabsco head (2016) with holding tank
- 4 Secumar 275N automatic lifejackets from 2015
- Bombard 6 person liferaft with 2017 service
- Grab-bag with rockets and supplies
- Sprayhood and Bimini (service 2017)
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
A spacious main cabin with lots of windows and over 6ft headroom. Has a cosy and comfortable feel. The pillows on the couches are good. The table can be slided down to create a two person bed. There is a lot of storage space in the cupboards, under the couches and under the floor. Practical head with toilet, sink and shower.
The front cabin has it's own hatch which makes it light and airy. There is plenty storage room for clothing and gear.
The starboard cabin has a single person bed which is very suitable for a child. There is also a connection for a washing machine, which is included.
The port side cabin sleeps two people and also has a lot of storage room.
Nav station has a firm and comfortable seating which is perfect during sailing. There is a big chart table surrounded by all electronics, communication and navigation equipment.
The galley has good hand holds, fresh and saltwater tap, a double sink and a big fridge. The Force 10 stove has a good oven for bread and stable burners.
The engine room can be opened from all sides and is good to reach.
The cockpit is very spacious and holds 8 people. It has a fold out table. The bimini and sprayhood provide good protection against the sun and wind. There are two enormous lockers for storage.
- Original Perkins inboard engine, 45hp, about 5000 working hours
- Raymarine Type 1 Linear drive autopilot (2016)
- New shaft and water gasket(2016)
- New rudder bearings (2016)
- Mercury two-stroke 5hp outboard engine with internal and external tank (2017)
- Electrical fresh water pump with pressure switch and a backup foot pump
- Whale saltwater pump in the galley
- NASA digital engine temperature sensor
- 2 electrical and 1 manual bilge pump
- 4 fire extinguishers (2016)
- 4x100 ah service batteries (2015) + 1x 100ah starting battery
- 300 watt in solar panels with 2 regulators
- Wind turbine
- Victron battery monitor
- All LED lightning
- Radio/cd player with 4 speakers
- Depth/Speed instrument
- Windmeter (needs service)
- Raymarine Type 1 Lineair Autopilot (2016)
- Ocean Radio VHF + handheld
- AIS receiver
- Short wave radio receiver
- Raymarine Chartplotter including maps of the Canary islands and the Caribbean
- A large number of (digital) maps and pilots
- Ocean Signal EPIRB
- 355 ft2 mainsail with 3 reefs, can be hoisted and controlled fom the cockpit. From 2011 with 2017 service
- 540 ft2 furling Genua. From 2011 with 2016 service
- 322 ft2 cutter jib with one reef on a removable cutter stay. From 2011.
- 172 ft2 second jib
- 86 ft2 storm jib
- 1184 ft2 Spinnaker including boom. From 2014